1 m = 39.00 €
Shielding fabric Sartex, Popeline or twill, two-ply, various colours, 97 % cotton, 3 % metal. Width 150 cm.
* To shield from HF electromagnetic radiation
* Excellent and even shielding effect: 45-18 dB at 200 MHz to 2,4 GHz (99,995 - 98 %)
* Durable, creases very little, washable in wool wash cycle at 30 degrees Celsius (no spinning, no machine drying), colourfast
* Recommended laundry detergent: Organic-detergent without bleach oder Enzymes
* No change in shielding effectiveness after 30 washes
* Ideal fabric to manufacture shielding clothing (blouses, shirts, trousers, jackets etc.)
Minimum order quantity: 100 cm
The Sartex-fabric protects reliably against HF radiation, caused by cell phones, DECT-phones, Baby monitors, Wifi, TETRA, etc.
Optimal protection for electro-sensitive people or if you feel uncomfortable under elevated radiation.
Measurement report: http://www.steinhardtverlag.de/download/pruefbericht_sartex.pdf