1 m = 119.00 €
VOILE is a transparent voile-fabric for the protection against high-frequency (HF) radiation. Typical application as net curtain or to sew a bed canopy.
- High transparency at high screening attenuation
- Very elegant and slightly glossy
- Crease resistant polyester
- Textile characteristics: Washable, easy to iron and process
- Quality grade: Very high
- Width: 250 cm, +/- 2 cm
- Length: Available by the meter
- Attenuation: 36 dB, two-layer 51 dB
- Color: White
- Raw materials: 83 % polyester, 16 % copper, 1 % silver
- Weight: 65 g/m²
- Dimension stability: +/- 1 %
Grounding: Cannot be grounded. Low-frequency electrical fields (LF) must be reduced by additional procedures. We recommend to shield this fields or to switch it off with a demand switch.
Measurement report: http://www.yshield.com/pdf/db/YSHIELD-VOILE-DB.pdf
Machine washable (gentle cycle) with cold water
Iron without steam at degree 1
No chemical dry-cleaning
No spinning !!
Though some suppliers fail to inform: This product is made of silver which can stain as time passes! However, this does not alter the shielding effect.