1 m = 99.00 €
SILVER-TWIN is a compact cotton/silver fabric for the protection against high-frequency (HF) radiation. Typical application as curtain, to sew clothes, handy bags, etc..
Special feature: The frontside is made of white cotton, while the backside is densely woven with a silver thread. Despite the extremely high attenuation due to the dark silver threads on the backside, this fabric has a light gray frontside!
- Maximum high screening attenuation, even at very high frequencies!
- Excellent cost/performance ratio
- Contactable (groundable) to shield LF electric fields
- Textile characteristics: Washable, easy to iron and process
- Quality grade: Very high
- Width: 150 cm, +/- 2 cm
- Length: Available by the meter
- Attenuation: 57 dB
- Color: Frontside light gray, backside silver. Attention: Due to silver oxidation the front side can have very slight discolouration, this is no quality defect!
- Raw materials: 50 % cotton, 35 % polyester, 15 % silver
- Weight: 150 g/m²
- Dimension stability: +/- 3 %
- Surface conductivity: 0.25 ohm / inch (2.54 cm)
Grounding: Electrically conductive. Can be contacted and grounded to shield electric fields (LF). We recommend a plug GP or GD, with a plate GM or GS, plus a cable GC. Here you´ll find our grounding accessories
Measurement report: http://www.yshield.com/pdf/db/YSHIELD-SILVERTWIN-DB.pdf
Machine washable (gentle cycle) with cold water
Iron without steam at degree 1
No chemical dry-cleaning
No spinning !!
Though some suppliers fail to inform: This product is made of silver which can stain as time passes! However, this does not alter the shielding effect.