1 m = 39.00 €
STEEL-TWIN is a compact cotton/stainless steel fabric for the protection against high-frequency (HF) radiation. Typical application as curtain.
Special feature: The frontside is made of white cotton, while the backside is densely woven with a stainless steel thread. Despite the high attenuation due to the gray stainless steel threads on the backside, this fabric has a light gray front side!
- Good screening attenuation, even at high frequencies!
- Excellent cost/performance ratio
- Contactable (groundable) to shield LF electric fields
- Textile characteristics: Washable, easy to iron and process
- Quality grade: Very high
- Width: 150 cm, +/- 2 cm
- Length: Available by the meter
- Attenuation: 35 dB, two-layer 50 dB
- Color: Frontside light gray, backside silver
- Raw materials: 68 % cotton, 16 % polyester, 16 % stainless steel
- Weight: 190 g/m²
- Dimension stability: +/- 3 %
- Surface conductivity: 100-800 ohm / inch (2.54 cm)
Grounding: Electrically conductive. Can be contacted and grounded to shield electric fields (LF). We recommend a plug GP or GD, with a plate GM or GS, plus a cable GC. Here you´ll find our grounding accessories
Measurement report: http://www.yshield.com/pdf/db/YSHIELD-STEELTWIN-DB.pdf
Machine washable (gentle cycle) with cold water
Iron without steam at degree 1
No chemical dry-cleaning
No spinning !!
Though some suppliers fail to inform: This product is made of silver which can stain as time passes! However, this does not alter the shielding effect.