1 m = 79.00 €
NEW-DAYLITE is a highly-transparent polyester fabric (Trevira®) for the protection against high-frequency (HF) radiation. Typical application as net curtain or to sew a bed canopy.
- Yery high transparency
- Crease resistant Trevira®-polyester
- Excellent cost/performance ratio
- Textile characteristics: Washable, easy to iron and process
- Quality grade: Very high
- Width: 260 cm, +/- 2 cm
- Length: Available by the meter
- Attenuation: 25 dB at 1 GHz
- Color: White
- Raw materials: 78 % polyester (Trevira), 21 % copper, 1 % silver
- Weight: 65 g/m².
- Dimension stability: +/- 1 %
- Certificates: Öko-Tex 100 and 1000
Cannot be grounded. Low-frequency electrical fields (LF) must be reduced by additional procedures. We recommend to shield this fields or to switch it off with a demand switch.
Measurement report: http://www.yshield.com/pdf/db/YSHIELD-NEWDAYLITE-DB.pdf
Machine washable (gentle cycle) with cold water
Iron without steam at degree 1
No chemical dry-cleaning
No spinning !!
Though some suppliers fail to inform: This product is made of silver which can stain as time passes! However, this does not alter the shielding effect.