1 m = 69.00 €
SILVER-SILK is a silvered parachute silk / nylon fabric for the protection against high-frequency (HF) and low-frequency radiation (LF). Typical application preferable in technical applications to shield cables, handy bags, room divider, etc.. Due to the good washablity even sewable in the inside of articles of clothing.
- Very high screening attenuation
- Antiseptic due to the full silver plating
- Contactable (groundable) to shield LF electric fields
- Textile similar characteristics: Washable, easy to process. Exception: Do not iron.
- Quality grade: High
- Width: 130 cm, +/- 2 cm
- Length: Available by the meter
- Attenuation: 60 dB at 1 GHz
- Color: Silver. Due to the unprotected silver plating, this fabric changes the color over the time on washing, on heat over radiators or on solar (sun) radiation. This process is normal with silver and is no quality defect!
- Raw materials: 80 % nylon, 20 % silver
- Weight: 45 g/m²
- Surface conductivity: 0.2 ohm / inch (2.54 cm)
Grounding: Electrically conductive. Can be contacted and grounded to shield electric fields (LF). We recommend a plug GP or GD, with a plate GM or GS, plus a cable GC. Here you´ll find our grounding accessories
Measurement report: http://www.yshield.com/pdf/db/YSHIELD-SILVERSILK-DB.pdf
Machine washable (gentle cycle) with cold water
Do not iron
No chemical dry-cleaning
No spinning !!
Though some suppliers fail to inform: This product is made of silver which can stain as time passes! However, this does not alter the shielding effect.