1 m = 69.00 €
WEAR is a compact cotton fabric for the protection against high-frequency (HF) radiation. Typical application for sewing all articles of clothing, handy cases, etc.
- Good haptics and pleasant skin feel
- Textile characteristics: Washable, easy to iron and process
- Quality grade: Very high
- Width: 150 cm, +/- 2 cm
- Length: Available by the meter
- Attenuation: 30 dB at 1 GHz
- Color: White
- Raw materials: 90 % cotton, 9.5 % copper, 0.5 % silver
- Weight: 70 g/m²
- Dimension stability: +/- 3 %
Cannot be grounded. Low-frequency electrical fields (LF) must be reduced by additional procedures. We recommend to shield this fields or to switch it off with a demand switch.
Measurement report: http://www.yshield.com/pdf/db/YSHIELD-WEAR-DB.pdf
Machine washable (gentle cycle) with cold water
Iron without steam at degree 1
No chemical dry-cleaning
No spinning !!
Though some suppliers fail to inform: This product is made of silver which can stain as time passes! However, this does not alter the shielding effect.