1 m = 89.00 €
SILVER-TRICOT is a semi-transparent strong silvered silvered nylon knit fabric for the protection against high-frequency (HF) and low-frequency radiation (LF). Typical application as net curtain, as room divider in laboratorys, medical practices, etc. and due to the highest washability to sew a bed canopy.
Special features: 1) This fabric is essentially identical with our Silver-Tulle. With 47 dB Silver-Tricot has only 3 dB less attenuation, but it has a certification according to OEKO-TEX® 100, product class 1. 2) This fabric is hard to sew accurately, because it‘s stretchy and pulls out of place easily when you try to sew on it. Please note that customized curtains are difficult to sew dimensionally stable!
- Certification according to OEKO-TEX® 100, product class 1
- High transparency at very high screening attenuation
- Contactable (groundable) to shield LF electric fields
- Textile similar characteristics: Washable, easy to process. Exception: Do not iron.
- Quality grade: Very high
- Width: 140 cm, +/- 2 cm
- Length: Available by the meter
- Attenuation: 47 dB, two-layer 60 dB
- Color: Gray / Silver
- Raw materials: 80 % nylon, 20 % silver
- Weight: 30 g/m²
- Dimension stability: +/- 1 %
- Surface conductivity: 1.0 ohm / inch (2.54 cm)
Grounding: Electrically conductive. Can be contacted and grounded to shield electric fields (LF). We recommend a plug GP or GD, with a plate GM or GS, plus a cable GC. Here you´ll find our grounding accessories
Measurement report: http://www.yshield.com/pdf/db/YSHIELD-SILVERTRICOT-DB.pdf
Machine washable (gentle cycle) with cold water
Do not iron
No chemical dry-cleaning
No spinning !!
Though some suppliers fail to inform: This product is made of silver which can stain as time passes! However, this does not alter the shielding effect.