ULTIMA™ from Swiss-Shield® is a finely woven cotton fabric for the shielding of high-frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). Typical application as curtain. Not electrically conductive.
- Cotton fabric without chemicals, certified to Öko-Tex 100 and 1000
- High screening attenuation for a cotton fabric
- Excellent cost/performance ratio
- Textile characteristics: Washable, easy to iron and process
- Quality grade: Very high
- Width: 250 cm, +/- 2 cm
- Length: Available by the meter
- Attenuation: 41 dB, two-layer 54 dB
- Color: Ecru-White
- Raw materials: 82 % cotton, 17 % copper, 1 % silver
- Weight: 70 g/m²
- Dimension stability: +/- 3 %
- Certificates: Öko-Tex 100 and 1000
Grounding: Cannot be grounded. Low-frequency electrical fields (LF) must be reduced by additional procedures. We recommend to shield this fields or to switch it off with a demand switch.
Measurement report: http://www.yshield.com/pdf/db/YSHIELD-ULTIMA-DB.pdf
Machine washable (gentle cycle) with cold water
Do not iron
No chemical dry-cleaning
No spinning !!
Though some suppliers fail to inform: This product is made of silver which can stain as time passes! However, this does not alter the shielding effect.